SHIPPING, RETURNS & DAMAGES
• All orders are shipped from our workshop and warehouse in Lima, PERU.
• Orders are processed during the year and shipped freely two times a year, just dispatch in 02 locations in two shows in the year, at The Kino Gem & Mineral Show in Tucson, Arizona, USA in February and at the Gem & Mineral Show in Denver, Colorado, USA in September.
• Orders made from November 15th to June 15th will be shipped to Denver, Colorado, USA and orders made from June 15th to November 15th will be shipped to Tucson, Arizona, USA.
• All orders are packaged with extreme care to prevent breakage.
• We don’t charge customs nor Tax Fees to orders.
• Remember to order early to avoid delays caused by shipping or product availability.
• You agree to all terms of the transaction, which include a description of your purchase, sale price and shipping information.
• If you’ll like to receive and order in another date, contact us so we can arrange it and estimate a shipping cost.
• We will gladly accept the return of products that are defective due to defects in manufacturing and/or workmanship for 10 days from the date of purchase. Fulfillment mistakes that we make resulting in the shipment of incorrect product to you will also be accepted for return 30 days from the date of purchase.
• You must contact us for a Return Authorization Number, in order to return the item.
• Any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Items returned must be in their original packaging, unused, undamaged and in sellable condition.
• Return shipping cost and insurance is the customer`s responsibility.
• A copy of your invoice must be included with your return. We do not credit or refund shipping charges.
• Items must be returned within 30 days of original order date.
• Returned merchandise may be subject to a restocking fee.
• If you receive the item damaged, immediately inform the transporter and email us at email@example.com, so that we may begin processing a solution as soon as possible.
If a shipment is damaged in transit, it is the responsibility of the purchaser to contact the seller at the Show in order to confirm the damages. It is wise to check the cartons while the seller is present, during giving of the order; it only takes a minute to see if there was any breakage. In all damage claims, it is essential to keep the original shipping cartons in which the item(s) came. We are not responsible for the claim, if the box is thrown away. Damage claims must be reported via email within 72 hours of delivery. Get the seller to record the breakage/damage. Once damages have been noted by the seller, the purchaser is to contact Peru Minerals Corp. S.A.C. by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and report the loss. We will replace the same item or issue a credit in the amount of your purchase price once the seller confirms that the goods were damaged.
No Returns Allowed on:
• One-of-a-kind items
• Custom-made or custom-designed merchandise
• Worn or used items
• Natural items such as crystals and rocks that include this disclaimer in the product description: “Due to the natural materials inherent in this item, each unique piece will have variations in shape and color. Though similar, the item that you receive will vary from the photo shown.”
• Merchandise without a Return Authorization Number